Unless otherwise stated, MageINIC, hereinafter referred to as the "Licensor," owns the intellectual property rights of the website and material included within. All respective intellectual property rights are reserved.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website, nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the web site's material is kept up-to-date.
- This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement.
- A separate License should be purchased for each new Software installation.
- Use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- Give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease, or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone.
- Place the Software on a server that is accessible to the public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
MageINIC will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused against you, your information, and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program will be revoked.
MageINIC reserves the right to change this license agreement unilaterally and impose its clauses at any given time.
Support and Bug Fixing:
- MageINIC offers support for all software sold on this site for customers who have active access to the support services.
- We will solve bugs directly related to or caused by our extension, which must be reproduced upon a fresh Magento installation without any 3rd party plugins.
- MageINIC offers access to the latest versions of our software for customers who have active access to software updates.
- Updates are limited to the Magento version branch (2.x.x).
- All customers can request a refund within 30 days after purchasing our software if the customer thinks that our software is not suitable for any reason.
- To confirm a refund, the customer must remove all copies of our software from their store, servers, computers, email, etc., and confirm such removal by email.
Exclusion of Third-Party Rights:
These terms are for our benefit and are not intended to benefit a third party or enforceable by any third party. The exercise of both parties' rights to this agreement, concerning these terms, is not subject to the consent of a third party.